Setting up Microsoft Outlook 2003Outlook 2003 provides an integrated solution for managing and organizing e-mail messages, schedules, tasks, notes, contacts, and other information. Outlook 2003 delivers innovations you can use to manage your communications, organize your work, and work better with others—all from one place.
1. Open Outlook 2003 and click on the 'Tools' drop down menu.
2. Click on 'E-mail Accounts'.
3. Check the 'Add a new e-mail account' radio button and click 'Next >'.
4. Check the 'POP3' radio button and click 'Next >'.
5. Enter the configuration details for this account. Make sure 'Secure Password Authentication (SPA)' is unticked. Whether save password is checked or not is up to you.
5. Click the 'Next >' button.
6. Click the 'Finish' button to close the wizard.